Friday, January 9, 2009

The Queen Bee


Interviewed By Felipe

Q:What do you miss most about home?
A:My mom and dad

Q:What is your favorite food?
A:Mexican

Q:What do you want to do before we leave Okinawa?
A:Go to Hiji Falls, Shuri Castle and to the Japanese Dinner Theater

Q:Where is the first place you want to go to when we reach the US?
A:My parents houses

Q:Who is your "Daddy", "Honey", who is your "Man"???
A:YOU

Q:What is an obsession of yours that would surprise your family & friends back home?
A:TWILIGHT Books and the TWILIGHT movie and the actor who plays Edward in TWILIGHT "Robert Pattinson"

Q:What is your favorite alcohol drink?
A:Red Wine

Q:Beef or Chicken?
A:Beef

Q:What will you miss most from Okinawa?
A:My students and the culture

Q:What is most surprising after being married over 8 years now?
A:That the 8 years have gone by so fast

Q:What is your favorite song right now?
A:Supermassive Blackhole By Muse

Q:What is over 30 feeling like now?
A:I do not like being in my 30's. As soon as I turned 30 I felt like I was officially getting old.

Q:Are you currently reading a book? If so what book?
A:Yes. Wuthering Heights


No comments: