Sunday, January 11, 2009

The Little Diva Of The House


Interviewed By Her Mama!


Q: What do like about Okinawa the best?
A: Going to the beach and the cool parks


Q: Where is your favorite place to go out to eat?
A: I like to go to Yakiniku


Q: What is your favorite food?
A: Soba Noodles


Q: What is your favorite color?
A: Pink


Q: Who is your favorite singer?
A: Avril Lavigne


Q: What is your favorite book?
A: The Pokey Little Puppy


Q: What is your favorite movie?
A: Barbie Mariposa


Q: What was your favorite Christmas present?
A: Hello Kitty guitar


Q: If you could have ANYTHING you wanted what would it be?
A: Nintendo DS


Q: What is your favorite thing to do?
A: Sing and Dance


Q: Tell me something about yourself?
A: I like to play, color, paint, play outside, dress up and play on my Leapster. Also I am 6 years old and I am learning to read!

No comments: