Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Weight Loss Goal= MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!

It has been a loooong road it seems but I have FINALLY met my weight loss goal! In April of this year I made a decision to get serious about my health and today I can happily say that I am the size that I was before I became pregnant with Reyna 10 years ago! I am fitting nicely into a size 8 and I am overjoyed about it! A diet overhaul and excercise are to credit for my success! I am not stopping here though because it is time for new goals and moving forward.  I have signed up for weight training and I have started running (something I have always loathed). I have lost the weight but I want to tone and I want to be stronger. As we ladies get older our bones get weaker and strength training is just the thing to slow that process down. I want to thank everyone that supported me along the way like you Natalie Higgs for always helping me see the little molehills as a great success and see them more as mountains of accomplishment and let's not forget letting me vent when necessary! To my kids for being my biggest supporters and always telling Mommy she was doing great. To my hardworking husband, thank you for all of your encouragement and support, you are my ROCK! Last but not least thank you Ms. Rebecca and to a few of my fellow dance moms from the studio for always making laugh and your encouragement, you guys are great (Toni, Tracey and Brandi)! (Even though you guys liked to sometimes make fun of me in the process!)

I looked hard for a BEFORE photo but it was not easy to find because I rarely allowed anyone to take my picture (because I hated seeing my fat self in pics) but I found a pic from Nico's 1st Communion in April of this year. Wincing as I post this pic.....

 
The AFTER was a bit easier to find and much easier to post:)

No comments: