Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Christmas Events Galore

The Christmas events are piling up quickly! Our calendar is full this month! I have the PTA fundraiser this Friday at Reyna's school "Cookies & Milk With Santa", then the 16th I have rehearsal for the Christmas play at the Japanese Kindergarten where I work, the 17th is Reyna's Christmas Musical at her school, the 19th is Nico's Christmas play, the 20th is my Christmas play with my school, then we are having a Christmas Party here at our house on the 21st! After that of course Christmas is right around the corner! WHOOO that made me tired just typing all of it! Can we say BUSY! I am looking forward to both of the kids Christmas plays. I will be sure to take lots of pics! Reyna is going to be singing so we will definitely video that!

Merry Christmas To All Of You!

No comments: